Aviation Week Privacy & Cookie Notice - revised August 2012
What personally identifiable information ("PII") does Aviation Week collect about you?
- Contact information that you provide to us, such as your name, title and organization, address, telephone number, fax number, or e-mail address.
- Contact information obtained via other companies’ marketing lists.
- Credit card or other payment information for your transactions.
Why does Aviation Week collect PII?
- To process your transactions, maintain your account and respond to your inquiries.
- To provide you with information about services and products that we believe may be of interest to you offered by Aviation Week, other parts of our parent company, The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. (“McGraw-Hill”), and reputable third-party companies.
How does Aviation Week share your PII?
- With our vendors to perform services on our behalf.
- Potentially in conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business.
- When legally compelled or for other legal purposes.
- With other parts of McGraw-Hill whose services and products might be of interest to you.
- With reputable third-party companies.
If you want to limit use or sharing of your PII for marketing purposes:
Write us at: email@example.com or Laurie Becker, Privacy Official, Aviation Week, Two Penn Plaza, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10121, indicating your preferences (please see below).
I do not want to be contacted by Aviation Week via these methods for marketing purposes:
- __ Mail
- __ Telephone
- __ Fax
- __ E-mail
- __ I do not want to be contacted by Aviation Week through any method for marketing purposes.
- __ I do not want to be contacted by other parts of McGraw-Hill through any method for marketing purposes.
- __ I do not want my information shared with companies outside of McGraw-Hill.
We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your PII from unauthorized access and use. Your PII is stored in a secure location in the U.S. and access is limited to authorized persons.
To review and confirm the accuracy of your PII, or to contact us with concerns or questions, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Laurie Becker, Privacy Official, Aviation Week, Two Penn Plaza, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10121.
Please note that by using this site, you consent to the use of the cookies described below.
"Strictly necessary" cookies, which have to be set to allow us to deliver the site to you and to provide specific services that you request from us. The services offered by this site that require cookies to function include:
- account log-in
- shopping basket/online store
- comments/blog features
"Performance" or "Analytics" cookies, which help us to collect information about how visitors use our site, and helps us with site analysis and improvements. Performance or analytics cookies will remain on your computer after you close your browser, but cannot be used to identify you personally.
"Functionality" cookies, which allow our site to remember your choices or preferences, such as information on online forms or previous orders. These cookies allow us to offer you a personalized experience while using the site. They are not used to track your browsing activity on other Web sites.
You can change your Web browser’s Internet preferences to disable or delete cookies, although that may affect certain functions on this site. To learn how to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions from your specific browser, or follow the links below:
If you are visiting this site using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet, please refer to the manufacturer’s instructions on how to manage cookies.
Last updated: August 2012 - Future revisions to this Privacy & Cookie Notice will be posted at this location.