Aviation Week is committed to publishing content that matters to aerospace professionals and those with an interest in the industry. Our community platform is free to use for registered users and we encourage an intelligent and lively dialogue among you, our readers and our editors. We read all of your comments and enjoy interacting with you.
To ensure the debate about our content stays on topic, we ask our community to observe these guidelines:
1. Keep the discussion relevant to the content. We will not tolerate persistent trolling, personal attacks of users, editors or any other individual.
2. While we recognize that people hold strong views and are critical of certain governments or organizations, we do not tolerate xenophobia, racism or other forms of hate-speech.
3. Respect other people's views. You may feel strongly about an issue that is published on our web site and we welcome your comment and debate, but we will remove anything we consider offensive.
4. We will remove any posts that are obviously commercial or spam-like. It's fine to reference external sites in the context of the conversation, but it is not okay to post links to external advertising.
5. We will remove any content that is in potential breach of copyright or is potentially libelous.
Content that is found to be in breach of our guidelines will be deleted by a moderator and an email will be sent to the user. Any further abuse of aviationweek.com will result in a permanent ban.
We take your comments and feedback seriously and we continue to do our best to provide a platform for intelligent discussion. If you are concerned about a specific reader comment anywhere on this site, you can alert us to it by clicking on the 'report abuse' link next to that comment.
You can also email Aviation Week's Engagement Director with any questions or concerns at Rupa_Haria@aviationweek.com.